Dr Joël MIRBEY belongs to the County Council of the Medical Order under the classification of orthopaedic and traumatic surgery.
- Former Hospital intern
- Former assistant and Head of Clinic of the Hospitals
- Member of the French Academy of Medicine and Foot Surgery
- Member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member of the SOFCOT
- Graduated in sport traumatology at the Paris VI University, Pierre and Marie Curie (1980).
- Graduated with Specialised Certificate in Biology and sport medicine (1981)
- Laureate of the Paul Galmiche Prize (1988)
Dr Joël MIRBEY only practises orthopaedic and traumatic surgery of the lower limbs.